Collège des Praticiens de Reconstruction Posturale®
Postural Reconstruction™ physiotherapy
The English trade name for Reconstruction Posturale®
a registered method of physiotherapy
Patients consult physiotherapists for :
• back pain occurring in the lower back (lumbar region), neck (cervical spine), middle and upper back (thoracic spine)
• joint pain related to muscle tension and its complications (tendonitis)
• postural disorders : exaggerated curvature of the spine, such as sway back, rounded upper back, scoliosis, and limb deformities, such as bow legs, knock knees, flat feet
Postural reconstruction practitioners :
• are all physiotherapists.
• have taken further training at the University of Strasbourg leading to a university diploma in postural reconstruction physiotherapy
• are re-evaluated every year by their professional body in France, the Collège français des praticiens de Reconstruction Posturale® (CFPRP) [French college of postural reconstruction physiotherapy practitioners], in order to remain listed in the online directory.
Please note : RECONSTRUCTION POSTURALE® is a trade mark registered by Michaël Nisand with the Institut national de la propriété industrielle (INPI), the national institute of industrial property, the government depository in France.